Today we were working on our Car Design number 2. We have made quite a few changes compared to our first design. We have shaped the nose cone to make the car more aerodynamic. We have also added air channels to increase the aerodynamics of the car. We have also been working on the front airflow of the car. However, we plan to make the front of the airflow rounder so that the air flows over the car. We also plan to create some air channels underneath the car to add more aerodynamics. We will also be adding the wheels to our design with in the net few days as our design must be emailed to Limerick University by Friday.